Nutrient-dense powder, bars and pasta made from cricket protein powder.
Why Eat Cricket Powder/Insects?
1. Highly nutritious: packed full of vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats like omega 3
2. Crickets are the most environmentally friendly source of high protein available
3. Crickets contain as much vitamin B12 as Salmon, 15% more iron than spinach, more calcium than milk and all 9 essential amino acids
4. Reduce Global Warming: Crickets produce 80% less methane than other animal protein sources.
5. Crickets require 6 x less feed than cattle, 4 x less than sheep and 2 x less than pigs to produce the same amount of protein
6. Crickets consume considerably less water than other protein sources: an average family of 4 eating food made with cricket protein 1 day per week for 1 year instead of traditional sources of protein saves the earth 650,000 liters of freshwater per year.